Building Lean & Green Sustainability Programmes
In Manufacturing & Process Industries enhance revenues, deliver cost efficiencies and address risk
This interactive workshop will focus on the challenges and potential solutions to build successful sustainability programmes in organisations.In addition to sharing their own experiences,participants will have the opportunity to learn how others have addressed critical aspects of sustainability programmes such as:-
- Getting Senior Management Support
- The Role of Lean with Lean Utilities Case studies and examples
- International Standards Certification & Eco Labels (incl ISO50001, EWS, LCA and others)
- Measuring & Monitoring Challenges
- Training & Behavioural Change Programmes
- Accessing National Supports &Funding Mechanisms
This workshop is supported by the Lean Water & Energy Skillnet and Enterprise Ireland. It will be facilitated by Ken Stockil, Central Solutions and Chair of the EPA Large Water Users CoP.
Breda O’Toole of IDA Ireland will outline how Lean and Green supports can be leveraged to help deliver such programmes and transformative impact in your organisation.
[button href=”http://sustainableprocessing.ie/skillnet-workshop-sign-up/” size=”xlarge” title=”Register for the Lean and Green Skillnet Workshop” textcolor=”#000000″ target=”_blank”][/button]
Visit us in the Exhibition Hall